June 23, 2015
If you are looking to improve your overall appearance, this is the skin cream for you. 7 Cream contains all-natural ingredients that may help to sooth dry skin and take care of skin blemishes. Those already using it have found it can help with treating skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, sores, hives, etc. The cream is also featured in “Your Natural Medicine Cabinet: A Practical Guide to Drug-Free Remedies for Common Ailments” by Burke Lennihan.
Why Manuka Honey Empowers 7 Cream
Honey has been used for centuries for its all-natural healing powers. After further research with our modern day technology, researchers found honey contains natural antibacterial components. Manuka Honey takes skin care to the next level by helping to address several different skin conditions. Customers have highly reviewed the product with one word in common, “relief”.
7 Magical Ingredients Unwrapped
Now you are probably curious what ingredients go into the 7 Cream that make it so effective for so many people. The 7 Cream contains Organic Manuka Honey, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Neem Oil, Aloe Vera, and Calendula. We have already covered why Manuka Honey is so important for skin care but let’s talk about the six other wonderful ingredients in this cream.
• Shea Butter is essential when it comes to moisturizing and skin care. It is found to also reduce inflammation and is rich in vitamins A, E, and F.
• Avocado Oil comes straight from the avocado fruit and is well known for a variety of skin benefits. It can help moisturize, treat skin conditions, increase collagen productions, heal wounds, and relieve diaper rash.
• Coconut Oil helps hydrate the skin and fix the dry damage. Similar to some of the other ingredients, it has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and antioxidant components.
• Neem Oil comes from the neem fruit, which is located in the Indian subcontinent. The Neem Oil is known for its qualities of anti-aging, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, pain relief, and anti-inflammatory.
• Aloe Vera is the first thing to pop into everyone’s head when it comes to sunburn relief but it has many more documented benefits! It can help improve skin firmness, lighten your skin tone, moisturize dry skin, prevent dark under-eye circles, and overall improve your complexion.
• The last special ingredient comes from the beautiful Calendula flower, which can aid in wound healing and skin regeneration.
These seven amazing ingredients will truly work wonders for aiding in your skin regimen and producing that natural glow. If you are interested in purchasing 7 cream to enjoy its many benefits, click here.