Strawberry Face Masks for Glowing Skin
June 20, 2020
Did you know that strawberries can be effective as a face mask?
Manuka Honey Products For Skin Care, Raw Honey
If you read our articles regularly, you know we have plenty of recipes using raw honey in face masks. Today, though, we have a surprise ingredient… strawberries! Now, I have to admit, I am a sucker for fresh strawberries and if I get to dip them in honey, all the better. However, I have never even imagined combining the two ingredients and slapping the mix on my face.
According to India.com, in addition to being delicious, strawberries are also a great way to rejuvenate your skin. “They have strong astringent, anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidants properties that treat burns, protect your skin from UV rays, and delay aging. Strawberries are packed with alpha-hydroxylic acid that can help you get rid of dead skin cells. Those who have acne can use strawberries to get rid of the skin condition. This fruit contains salicylic acid that helps in this regard.”
The website recently published three strawberry face mask recipes, two of them with honey, that we think you may be interested in.
Strawberries and Fresh Cream Face Mask
I know what you are thinking, this looks more like a dessert than a face mask recipe! The recipe has a variable ingredient for dry and oily skin.
- Put fresh strawberries in a blender with a very small amount of water and puree.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add strawberry puree and fresh cream (dry skin) or yogurt (oily skin)
- Add one tablespoon raw honey
- Combine ingredient, then apply on face
- Let the mixture sit for about 10 minutes, then wash off with warm water
Strawberries and Lime Face Mask
The website claims this is best for those that have pigment issues with their skin.
- Mash fresh strawberries, then add fresh lime juice to the mixture, combine well
- Apply on face and allow to sit for about 15 minutes before rinsing with warm water
Strawberry and Honey Face Mask
The website claims this recipe is best used for those with an acne problem.
- Mash fresh strawberries to form a paste-like mixture
- Add one tablespoon raw honey, and combine well with strawberries
- Apply to face and allow to sit for about 15 minutes before washing with warm water
If any of these recipes sound like you want to try them but you need raw honey, click here to get your order started. And, remember, we offer FREE shipping on all orders of $150 or more.